Learn at Home
- Province of Ontario Learn at Home program is available to keep youth learning. There's also a Learning and Support Plan for Peel Board Families for continued learning and support during school closure.
- Peel District School Board's Special Education online learning resources include a wide range of optional resources, activities and tutorials catered to various abilities, learning styles and grade levels.
- Access the Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board'sonline learning resources.
- High school students in Grades 9 to 12 can review, refresh and extend their learning with teacher-facilitated online courses for independent study (not credit).
- Brampton Library card holders can access a full range of services from the Digital Library. Don't have a library card? You can register for one online! You don't need to be a Brampton resident.
- The Economic Development Office has collaborated with Brampton Library and Makerspace Brampton to host inspiring virtual events to fuel creative energies in Brampton. Be inspired by speakers and experiences connecting technology and the creative economy. These events aim to connect creative thinkers with each other, with new ideas, and with resources to stimulate innovation and economic growth. Click here for more details.
- TRCA is hosting nature webinars, Facebook live, Instagram questions and downloadable resources to engage families and student during this difficult time.
The TVOkids has added five new subject-specific sections (Math, Science and Tech, Language, Social Studies, Health and Arts) to the TVOkids YouTube channel.
TVO mPower features over 60 educational games for children in grades K-6.
TVO Mathify provides free online math tutoring with an Ontario Certified Teacher for students in grades 6-10. Join the thousands of students using Mathify and see what sets us apart from the rest.
TVO ILC’s free course offerings makes it easy for everyone to pursue lifelong learning. Come earn credits, upgrade your marks, or just learn something new.
TVO documentaries tell compelling stories that broaden perspectives, open eyes and deepen knowledge. With hundreds available for streaming 24/7 at tvo.org/documentaries, you can explore social, political and current affairs issues that matter.
- Ontario Science Centre's Science at Home learning resources.
- Learning Disabilities Association of Peel Region is a charitable organization offering comprehensive programs and resources for children/youth and parents who have different abilities and/or learning disabilities.