Learn at Home
- All public schools in Ontario are closed for the remainder of the year. During this time, the second phase of the Learn at Home program is available to keep youth learning. There's also a Learning and Support Plan for Peel Board Families for continued learning and support during school closure.
- Peel District School Board's Special Education online learning resources include a wide range of optional resources, activities and tutorials catered to various abilities, learning styles and grade levels.
- Access the Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board'sonline learning resources.
- High school students in Grades 9 to 12 can review, refresh and extend their learning with teacher-facilitated online courses for independent study (not credit).
- Brampton Library card holders can access a full range of services from the Digital Library. Don't have a library card? You can register for one online! You don't need to be a Brampton resident.
- TRCA is hosting nature webinars, Facebook live, Instagram questions and downloadable resources to engage families and student during this difficult time.
- TVOKids provides free, curriculum-based games and activities that have been developed for preschool and school aged learners.
- Ontario Science Centre's Science at Home learning resources.
- Learning Disabilities Association of Peel Region is a charitable organization offering comprehensive programs and resources for children/youth and parents who have different abilities and/or learning disabilities.