How do I protect myself and others?
You can help protect yourself and loved ones by taking the following precautions:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose as much as possible.
• Avoid contact with people who are ill and their items.
• Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue. If you don't have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow, not your hands. Wash hands after coughing and sneezing.
• Maintain a healthy lifestyle, including a healthy diet, exercise and enough sleep, to enhance your body's immune system.
• If you need to self-isolate, please follow the advice from your healthcare provider.
What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
What should I do if I'm worried I might have COVID-19?