- Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan
- Emergency Response Benefit
- Region of Peel Ontario Disability Support Program
- Assistance for Children with Severe Disabilities
- Region of Peel Financial Help and Ontario Works
- Employment Insurance
- Mortgage Payment Deferrals
- Temporary changes to residential rental rules and processes
- Free Tax Clinics
Student Financial Assistance
- The Canada Emergency Student Benefit provides support to students and new graduates who are not eligible for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit.
- The Canada Student Service Grant helps students gain valuable work experience and skills while they help their communities during the COVID‑19 pandemic.
- The Province has announced funding for parents to help with their children’s educational needs and offset the cost of buying materials to support their children’s learning. Apply here.
- The Student Emergency Needs Program provides food and clothing, medical supplies, eyeglasses, transportation, and assistance with other financial needs that result from family crises, such as job layoffs and housing challenges.
- The Province is providing six months of Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) loan and interest accrual relief.
- Global Affairs Canada Emergency Loan provides financial help to those outside Canada: Loan for Canadians and Permanent Residents.
- Government of Canada Student Aid provides student grants and loans, scholarships, education savings, apprentice loans and grants.
- Ontario Colleges and Universities have created the COVID-19 Emergency Financial Aid Bursary to help cover basic needs and unexpected costs related to the pandemic. This fund is available to both domestic and international students enrolled in full year Fall/Winter 2019-2020 courses or Winter 2020 courses.