- Recreation at Home offers a variety of video and printable tutorials to keep Bramptonians active, entertained and engaged while at home. Digital resources are available for all age groups and interests in three areas: Virtual Fitness, Adventures at Home in Arts and Crafts, and The Senior’s Digital Café.
- Brampton Fire and Emergency Services has a fun KidZone with activities for the little ones about fire safety.
- The Rose at Home offers free online, participatory arts programming for children and youth. You can also enjoy weekly live virtual concerts on their social media channels.
- Inspirational Youth Speaker Series: Hear uplifting and powerful messages from artists, entrepreneurs, community builders, activists, and more from May 7 to July 16.
- Youth+Elders Storytelling Project: Join an inter-generational creative project where youth and elders are matched together in an artistic partnership that does just that – lets us step into each other’s shoes, and retell a story from our partner’s life – with a little poetic license! For details, click here and then go to the Education menu, then Youth Theatre Programs.
- Visual Arts Brampton's Virtual Open Studio is a free-to-join place where new and experienced artists can gather, chat, share tips and tricks of the trade, work on projects and feel encouraged. Work in the medium of your choice and explore your personal expression. Join the Zoom meetings on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 am to 2 pm. At-Home Art Projects offer a selection of free at-home art projects to stay creative.
The Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives (PAMA) is posting daily @Home Virtual Family Fun Activities, behind-the-scenes tours, art and artifact spotlights to help you disconnect, stay positive and have some fun at home.
Creative Bug is an online learning resource to thousands of high quality, on-trend arts and crafts classes. To access Creativebug, visit the eLearning page at www.bramptonlibrary.ca. You will need a Brampton Library card, which is free to obtain.
Sheridan College’s Athletics Centre is hosting weekly online fitness workouts and other activities.
The Greater Toronto Airports Authority (GTAA) has launched the Pearson Airport Explorers Club – a fun, interactive online learning tool for kids in Grades 3 to 8.
The Toronto Zoo is bringing animals to you for learning and entertainment.
- mindyourmind exists in the space where mental health, wellness, engagement and technology meet. They work with community partners and youth 14 to 29 to co-create interactive tools and innovative resources to build capacity and resilience.
- Arts@Home brings Toronto's arts sector together for you - delivered straight to your home.
- ROM at Home
- KidsAbility fun activities for families
This is a list of community resources available to residents and businesses of Brampton. This information was made available to the City of Brampton by the respective community group, and in no way signifies the City’s partnership and/or endorsement of the organizations or their offerings. For any questions relating to the resources, please connect directly with the respective organization.