- Recreation Programs: Fall registered sessional programs resume at Recreation Centres beginning September 20. Registration is now open online or by phone (311) for Brampton residents. Register for available programs using the search filter at the bottom of this page.
- Recreation at Home offers a variety of video and printable tutorials to keep Bramptonians active, entertained and engaged while at home.
- Brampton Recreation offers free, virtual inclusive activities for those with special needs. Participate in fun activities, build social skills and create lasting friendships. Programs are live and facilitated by trained City of Brampton instructors. Activities and workshops are available for all ages and abilities. Advanced registration is required.
- The City’s Performing Arts Team has a number of free programs and events for young people. Click here for details.
- Brampton Fire and Emergency Services has a fun KidZone with activities for the little ones about fire safety.
The Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives (PAMA) is posting daily @Home Virtual Family Fun Activities, behind-the-scenes tours, art and artifact spotlights to help you disconnect, stay positive and have some fun at home.
Boys and Girls Club of Peel offers a free virtual programs for youth 13-18 years of age.
The Greater Toronto Airports Authority (GTAA) has launched the Pearson Airport Explorers Club, a fun, interactive online learning tool for kids in Grades 3 to 8.
The Toronto Zoo is bringing animals to you for learning and entertainment.
- mindyourmind exists in the space where mental health, wellness, engagement and technology meet. They work with community partners and youth 14 to 29 to co-create interactive tools and innovative resources to build capacity and resilience.
- Arts@Home brings Toronto's arts sector together for you - delivered straight to your home.
- Nachdi Jawani offers free online classes to promote physical health. Classes are available on their Instagram page @nachdijawani.
- Helping Hands is a youth-led organization that works to increase youth community engagement through technological platforms.
TVOkids has added five new subject-specific sections (Math, Science and Tech, Language, Social Studies, Health and Arts) to the TVOkids YouTube channel.
TVO mPower features over 60 educational games for children in grades K-6.
TVO Mathify provides free online math tutoring with an Ontario Certified Teacher for students in grades 6-10.
TVO ILC’s free course offerings makes it easy for everyone to pursue lifelong learning.
TVO documentaries tell compelling stories that broaden perspectives, open eyes and deepen knowledge.