Recreation at Home!
Virtual programs featuring videos and printable tutorials to keep you active, entertained and engaged at home. For more information, click here.
Stay active by gardening in your backyard or walking solo within your neighbourhood. The City has also launched a new backyard gardening program. For more information, click here.
Seniors interested in connecting with others?
- Join the City’s Seniors Digital Café
- Contact one of the many community organizations in Brampton providing a range of social supports, or Email email@example.com to have a volunteer connect with you directly for a 1-on-1 friendly call
For more information:
- Call 311 or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emotional Support - Distress Centre (Peel) 905-459-7777
- Elder Abuse - Seniors Safety Help Line 1-866-299-1011
- Mental Health and Addictions – Canadian Mental Health Association Peel Dufferin