Brampton’s Visiting Library Service (VLS):
Do you need books but are unable to travel to the library? Brampton Library is here to help you!
The Visiting Library Services ensures that homebound individuals have access to a wide range of library materials, delivered directly to your homes by volunteers. This free service is open to Brampton residents who are prevented from visiting the library due to age, physical or visual disability, or temporary immobilization due to an illness or accident.
Materials including large or regular print books, audiobooks, movies, or materials from our multicultural collections are selected by qualified staff based on your preferences and requests.
Application form: Visiting Library Service
For more information please contact Rada Micic firstname.lastname@example.org
Recreation at Home!
Virtual programs featuring videos and printable tutorials to keep you active, entertained and engaged at home. For more information, click here.
Stay active by gardening in your backyard or walking solo within your neighbourhood. The City has also launched a new backyard gardening program. For more information, click here.
Seniors interested in connecting with others?
- Join the City’s Seniors Digital Café
- Contact one of the many community organizations in Brampton providing a range of social supports, or Email email@example.com to have a volunteer connect with you directly for a 1-on-1 friendly call
For more information:
- Call 311 or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emotional Support - Distress Centre (Peel) 905-459-7777
- Elder Abuse - Seniors Safety Help Line 1-866-299-1011
- Mental Health and Addictions – Canadian Mental Health Association Peel Dufferin